Your meeting place with Norwegian suppliers
The Norwegian Travel Workshop has been arranged annually for more than 40 years. To be exact, the NTW in Hamar will be the 43rd. Nowadays, people can afford less and less time, have to cut budgets, and the use of technology has taken an important part in our daily business, often replacing social contacts. However, the NTW proves, with its annual 700 participants, that it is still a strong and important meeting place for the professionals working with and within the Norwegian travel industry. Buyers from over 25 countries and more than 300 Norwegian suppliers will be assembled once again for fruitful meetings and exciting social happenings. Welcome to NTW 2015 in Hamar!
- Meet and negotiate with a multitude of Norwegian suppliers and finalize business contracts
- Gain knowledge of new and existing Norwegian travel products
- Build a strong professional and personal network
- Meet the people behind the products and network with others in the industry
How to make the best business?
- Up to 30 pre-booked appointments per buyer
- Access to a product manual with description of all participating Norwegian suppliers and their products
- Two days of business to business meetings
- Opportunity to establish and maintain connections in other settings than the negotiating table
Explore Norway - participate in an exciting pre or post tour
Are you looking for new products or do you want to send a colleague to discover a part of Norway? Is there a region or a place in Norway you still need to get to know? Are there products you think might fit well with your target group but that you need to experience first-hand? Take advantage of this unique offer and diversify your product portfolio! This year we have a rich and varied selection of different tours, bringing you to all parts of Norway.
Choose between the idyllic southern coastline with its numerous small islands, into the inner parts of the country where lakes, mountains and villages reign, to the world famous Western Fjords where glaciers are within reach. Continue to the middle part of Norway where the forest is king, before continuing above the Arctic Circle – where white sandy beaches and high peak mountains form a delightful contrast with the Norwegian sea.
But not only beautiful landscapes are to be expected, the tours are rich in historical, cultural and soft activities. What about a RIB boat tour on Norway's largest lake, an animal sea safari or an encounter with the Norwegian elk – the king of the forest? Visit museums on various themes, anything from maritime to folklore and local culture. Get inspired by the rich medieval and Viking history of Norway and by the life of famous Norwegian artists and explorers (Kirsten Flagstad, Edvard Munch, Edvard Grieg, Thor Heyerdahl and more).
Local gastronomy is also an important element in these tours, and expect visits to local and historical farms, micro breweries and distilleries. You might be surprised by the quality of the Norwegian products and may want to include such culinary experiences in your programmes.
Click here to have a short overview of the tours with the main highlights.
For full description and prices, please view the tour catalogue.
We hope you’ll enjoy reading and that you will find the perfect tour for YOU!
Who are the suppliers?
At the workshop you will meet representatives from all sectors of Norwegian tourism industry:
- Decision–makers, prepared to answer your questions regarding their offers
- Local and regional tourist organisations
- Activity companies
- Independent hotels and hotel chains
- Other accommodation providers
- Incoming tour operators
- Leisure travel and meetings products
- Incentive and conference suppliers
Deadline for registration 31st of January 2015.
Register for Norwegian Travel Workshop.