Scandic is the leading hotel brand in the Nordic region and is on the way to becoming a major European mid-market player. With some 160 hotels and 30,000 rooms, Scandic is already one of the largest hotel companies in Scandinavia and Northern Europe and it is continuing to grow. Within a few years there will be over 200 Scandics to choose from.
Inspiring and sustainable conferences and meetings
Scandic offers energy boosts in the form of exciting flavour combinations as part of its morning, lunch and afternoon buffets. Other boosts include flexible breaks and effective technology. Background sound such as birdsong is available in Scandic Feng Shui-inspired Think Tank meeting rooms.
Alongside focus on commitment and results, sustainability is a key feature in meetings with Scandic. This ranges from eco-labelled meeting materials and Scandic’s own table water, to its over-arching environmental work. Together with its guests, Scandic saves resources every day by reducing water consumption and using renewable energy sources. These are all aspects of hosting sustainable meetings and conferences. Read more about organising conferences and meetings at Scandic Hotels.
Focus on food
To make sure that you feel good and stay sharp throughout your meeting, Scandic places great emphasis on food. A variety of carefully prepared foods to suit every taste will be offered, with the option to eat well and healthily.
Buffets are often served giving you more choice, allowing for quicker service and encouraging that all-important small talk. Because Scandic offers flexible breaks, you can halt the meeting when and as often as you like.
Free access to new gyms
Scandic believes in healthy living and in exercise being both fun and easy. That is why guests have free access to a modern, new and well-equipped gym at almost every hotel.
Scandic meeting packages make your life easier
It should be easy to have a meeting at Scandic. That is why the hotel chain has put together the most important features for your meeting or conference and packaged them into a number of offers, ensuring that you can easily calculate costs.
The meeting packages also make it easier to book, as all you need to do is tell the hotel the number of meeting participants and any special requirements. The packages apply for meetings and conferences for 10 people or more.
Scandic can help you with:
- Assistance in planning
- Coordination of programmes and activities
- Recommendations of excursions, activities and tour programmes
- Preliminary reservations and presentation of special offers
- Information on hotels, venues and activities
- Brochures and photos from the region
- An introduction to professional organisers, PCOs and DMCs
The day/24-hour package
The day package is a quick way to achieve results in just 24 hours. It is available at all Scandic hotels and includes:
- Meeting room with essential equipment
- LCD projector
- Internet connection in meeting rooms and public areas
- Coffee, tea, iced water and dried fruit outside the meeting room
- Morning refreshment buffet
- Lunch buffet with soup & deli starter buffet including soft drink and coffee/tea
- Taste Break – the afternoon refreshment buffet
- The 24-hour package also includes a two-course dinner including coffee/tea and one night in a single or double room including a buffet breakfast
Sjølyst Plass 5
Phone: +47 23 15 50 39
Fax: +47 23 15 50 11
You can also contact Scandic Hotels staff directly: