- River rafting at Dagali was our best experience, says the Møldrup family on holiday in Norway.
- The best experience I had was the walk up to Molden, because of the view of Jotunheimen, says Alan Barber on holiday in Norway.
- We were presented to real Norwegian culture, says Peter Fostekew from England after visiting Otternes Bygdetun.
The Jotunheimen is a popular area for hiking. Professional climber Andris Malasevskis recalls his ascent of Galdhøpiggen, Norway's highest peak.
- There were many highlights on the train journey with the Flåm Railway. Kjosfossen Waterfall was breathtaking, says Anne Heimann from Germany.
- It's fantastic that you can take your skis on the metro, travel up to Holmenkollen and go skiing, says Anne-Marie Kefi from France.
Online Booking Service
Search, compare and book accommodation in Norway.
Wide selection of hotels, cottages, flights, ferry, cruise and rental cars for your trip to and within Norway.
Compare rates from leading car rental companies nationwide.
Best price guaranteed - Ferries to and from Norway.
Best price guaranteed - Cruise in Norway.