Carolin Weinkopf, Germany, 26 years old
What are your expectations, Carolin?
- I expect to meet a group of people from four other countries, get to know and live a great adventure with them. I really hope to climb a glacier, meet some wild animals, eat some strange food and have tons of fun.
Travelling is really what I enjoy most and I'm glad to start this new year with such an adventurous journey. My passion is photography always and everywhere, video filming and editing, writing stories - documenting all together is what I love and do daily.
Follow Carolin's blog Ich Seh Das So
Paul Steele, United Kingdom, 39 years old
What is your view on Norway, Paul?
- My mind impression of Norway involves mountains, fjords, trees and glaciers. As a man whom loves trekking and climbing challenges this would make the perfect appealing place for me. Grand pictures I have seen and hope to have a grand time. Norway is one of those gorgeous countries that I regretfully have not ventured to.
Follow Paul's blog Bald Hiker
Follow Paul on Twitter
Victor Vela Martinez, Spain, 21 years old
Why Norway, Victor?
- Because it is a country so different from Spain. The weather and the landscape are quite the opposite. I have never enjoyed sailing in a fjord or climbing a glacier.
I love the Norwegian glaciers and the fjords, and I want to see them so badly! The Vigeland park and the Oslo Opera House amazes me. Besides the nature and the most famous places in Norway, I want to enjoy the local gastronomy and its tasteful fresh fish such as trout and salmon.
Marta Szczyglowska, Poland, 32 years old
Why do you want to go to Norway, Marta?
- It is a great opportunity to meet new people in a different culture. I love to travel and discover new places and facing new adventure activities (like dog sledding). I also look forward to experience Norway's wild nature and breathtaking landscapes, and my number one dream is to see the northern lights.
I heard that Noway is a country with cold winter and that people are warm hearted.
Nancy van der Woey, Netherlands, 30 years old
Nancy, why did you sign up for this trip?
- Because Norway has got it all; fjords, lakes, mountains. I love to watch the pictures of the national parks Hardingervidda and Jotunheimen, and the fjords of course. I have planned to go this summer too, but why wait! It will be great to explore Norway in this winter challenge.
I think Norway is the number one destination for people who like nature, culture, sports, travelling and adventure.
Follow Nancy's blog Nancy Expeditie Noorwegen (Dutch)