- In one corner of the quadrature that constitute the town centre Kristiansand. Bystranda is a Blue Flag beach - clean beach and clean water! Here you will also find Aquarama waterpark and the Palmesus beach festival.
- In the opposite corner, with one of Norway's best fish bazaars and many fine restaurants.
- Kilden, the new performing arts centre for Southern Norway, is filled with concerts, theatre, opera, dance and much more.
- The old part of town in Kristiansand with a charming, large connected collection of wooden buildings.
- With for instance Sørlandets Kunstmuseum, Kristiansand Kunsthall and Galleri Bi-Z.
- Vest-Agder county museum Kristiansand, Agder Natural History Museum and Botanical Garden, and Kristiansand Cannon Museum with the world's second largest cannon.
- Ravnedalen with mystery and scenic surroundings, a café and lots of music. Beautiful outdoor stage for summer concerts.
- Marked walking paths, bathing, fishing, lookout points and a lively bird and animal life.
- Walking paths, fantastic view, galleries, café and bathing. Large concerts at summer with international bands.
- One of Norways biggest tourist attractions "Dyreparken" with Nordic Wildlife Park, lions, Cardamom Town and a Water Park.
View all listings for Kristiansand, Kristiansand
Copy and paste this code into your blog/website
Kristiansand is the capital of Southern Norway and the fifth largest city of Norway. Here are 10 top tips on what to do in and around Kristiansand.
10 things to do in Kristiansand
Loading seems to take longer than expected.
Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Search, compare and book accommodation in Norway.
Wide selection of hotels, cottages, flights, ferry, cruise and rental cars for your trip to and within Norway.
Compare rates from leading car rental companies nationwide.
Best price guaranteed - Ferries to and from Norway.
Best price guaranteed - Cruise in Norway.
Contact usMap of Southern NorwayFollow Southern Norway on Facebook or Google+View our Instagram photosView video of Southern Norway
Reservation SupportAbout Book NorwayTerms and conditionsPrivacy & securityFAQ
Contact usAbout visitnorway.comPhoto service and creditsLegal disclaimerJoin us on Facebook or TwitterMedia & pressView all our videosDownload videosFree screensaver from Norway
You are browsing the full version of Visitnorway on a small screen.
Go to mobile version
You are currently browsing the mobile version of Visitnorway.
Go to full version