Here are a few of the event and festival highlights for children and young people:
Events in 2014:
6. – 11. May: Filmfest UngFilm festival for young people, Kristiansand Cinema. More info at barnefilmfestivalen.no.
4. – 5. July: Barnesus.Free event for families with children at Kristiansand city beach, including a fun show for the youngest.
7. July – 2. August: Captain Sabeltooth and the Hunt for the Magic Diamond. The show about the pirate Captain Sabeltooth starts at 23.00 (excluding Sundays) at Kristiansand Zoo.
2. – 3. August: Ravnebarn.A "real" festival for kids in the beautiful park "Ravnedalen" in Kristiansand. See program at ravnebarn.no.
16. – 21. September: Kristiansand International Children's Film Festival. See more info at barnefilmfestivalen.no.
"Sommer på Torvet" (Summer at the town square).Every Thursday in June - August locals flock to the central town square "Torvet" to listen to live bands and socialise! Before the concert for adults it is a childerens show.
Saturdays at Kilden Performing Arts Centre.Kilden Performing Arts Centre in Kristiansand city center stages productions for children every Saturday. See program for more information.
Visit the Kristiansands event calender for more info.
View all listings for Kristiansand
Copy and paste this code into your blog/website
Festivals are not only for the grownups. In Kristiansand there are a series of gatherings that are great for children.
Festivals and events in Kristiansand for kids
Contact tourist information KristiansandContact webmasterFollow Visit Kristiansand on Facebook and Google+Read our travel blogAbout Visit KristiansandPhoto service and credits
Contact usFollow Southern Norway on Facebook and Google+
Contact usAbout visitnorway.comPhoto service and creditsLegal disclaimerJoin us on Facebook or TwitterMedia & press
Reservation SupportAbout Book NorwayTerms and conditionsPrivacy & securityFAQ
Order & download brochuresTour operators
You are browsing the full version of Visitnorway on a small screen.
Go to mobile version
You are currently browsing the mobile version of Visitnorway.
Go to full version