This guided walking holiday explores the spectacular UNESCO World Heritage sites of Norway’s Western Fjords. Pretty Ulvik, famous for its apple orchards, rose-adorned church and peaceful fjord setting. Ride the famous Flåmsbana train and sail down Naerøyfjord, a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Enjoy the excellent facilities at 4-star Brakanes Hotel with its beautiful position on the fjord. Sail the Peer Gynt to dramatic Botnen and enjoy lunch at a traditional farm on your free day. Departure day visit to Bergen with its beautiful historic harbour and colourful wooden houses.
This guided walking holiday explores the spectacular UNESCO World Heritage sites of Norway’s Western Fjords.
Experience islands bathed in the transcendent light of the midnight sun. Enjoy our harbour-side hotel in the centre of Svolvaer. Sail the spectacular Trollfjord, a once in a lifetime experience.
European Guided Walking holidays offer excellent value. All prices include:
- A full programme of guided walks with 2 options every day
- Accommodation in en-suite rooms
- Half Board - a continental breakfast and evening meal every day
- ‘With flight’ holidays include flights from the UK
- If you book a ‘with flight’ holiday, the coach transfer to the hotel is provided.