Welcome to Norwegian Children's Museum!
A really cool museum with activities and things to do for children of all ages!
The Norwegian Children’s Museum is a museum of cultural history which deals with children’s culture and the history of childhood. The museum was opened in 2001, with the prime mover being Per Inge Torkelsen, and his collection of toys as the foundation.
You will find the Children's Museum inside the Stavanger Museum!
In the museum you can:
- Visit the fairytail castle and look for the treasure
- Do some carpentry work in Lenden's work shop
- Play with the puppet theatre
- See the classics vinyl "Tomte cars" and make your own Anne doll
- Play in Barbie's house
- Slide in the toy box
- Play dress up
- Make things in the work shop and lots more!