You do not have to go far to experience great art and culture.
If you want to unwind with a really nice art and culture weekend, the offerings are many. Just pick and choose.
To help you a bit on the way we have set up some suggestions.
Arts and Culture
- Theatre, dance, concerts, shows, etc. at the Drammen Theatre, Drammen (all year)
- Permanent and temporary exhibitions at Drammen Museum, Drammen (all year)
- Concerts and cultural activities at Union Scene, Drammen (all year)
- Saturday family shows at Brageteatret, Drammen (all year)
- Exhibitions and cafe visits to Gulden Kunstverk, Steinberg / Nedre Eiker (all year)
- Glass blowing by using old methods at Nøstetangen Glass, Hokksund / Øvre Eiker (all year)
- Fredfoss Kulturpark with cultural workshops, gallery, etc., Vestfossen / Øvre Eiker (all year)
- Contemporary art in 1800-century house in Galleri Godshuset, Spikkestad / Røyken (all year)
- Henrik Sørensen and Thorvald Erichsen at Holmsbu Gallery, Holmsbu / Hurum (summer)
- Exhibitions of contemporary art at Vestfossen Kunstlaboratorium, Vestfossen / Øvre Eiker (summer)
- Workshops and galleries (contemporary art) at Arena Vestfossen, Vestfossen / Øvre Eiker (summer)
- Louisseize-style pleasure at Gulskogen Manor, Drammen (summer)
- Galleries, workshops, shops, museums, etc. at Fossekleiva, Svelvik (summer)
- 1500-century interiors in Fossesholm Manor, Vestfossen / Øvre Eiker (summer)
- Glass exhibitions at Nøstetangen Museum, Hokksund / Øvre Eiker(summer)
- In Herman Wildenwey's world at Portåsen, Mjøndalen / Nedre Eiker (by appointment)