Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 193 results
A la carte
Our restaurant offers an exciting à la carte menu with both local and international dishes made from local and fresh ingredients. The menu varies according to the season, and the chef draws inspiration from Finnmarksvidda (The Finnmark Plateau). During the summer we open up our outdoor terrace where guests can enjoy a good meal and refreshments under the midnight sun, right by the waterfront of the fjord. The bar serves drinks in an enjoyable atmosphere.
Are you looking for a place where to find your inner space, inspire your senses and enjoy precious moments in a place of rare and haunting beauty? Kongsfjord Gjestehus with its unique atmosphere, the view over fjord and land, the untouched nature with wide horizons, arctic lights, colours and silence will turn your stay into an unforgettable experience.
A unique atmosphere in nature surroundings with panoramic view to Russia. We serve a la carte menu in summer season 15.06 - 31.08, and when booking is done in advance.
The Pasvik valley is one of the last wilderness areas in Europe and known for its big brown bear population.
As far up from the River Karasjoka as you can hear a dog barking is the Haldecohkka (the Halde top). From this holy mountain you have a 360 degree view of the sky and a perfect place to experience the magical northern light (Aurora Borealis).
Look into nature surroundings on russian side of the border, while enjoying the steaming hot jacuzzi.
Welcome to Vadsø – where the sky is high and the horizon wide – by the powerful Arctic Ocean. This is home to the exotic king crab and close to 100 species of bird in a beautiful, colourful and vital countryside.
Andersgrotta is a civilian bombshelter from WW2. Inside the bomb shelter you can get a feeling of how life must have been during the more than 300 ocations when civilian took refuge here.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.