Find providers and contact information
Tours & Safaris in Northern Norway
Showing 1-10 of 388 results
Discover Vesterålen arranges guiding-tours in Vestedrålen with an spesiell focus on Nyksund. We offer also "all inclusive"-products for your stay in...
Visit Europe's largest bird of prey, the Sea Eagle, with a wingspan on up to 2 m.
We invite you to book a trip on MS Gamle Helgeland ("Old Helgeland"), for a taste of maritime history....
Nature and the North Norwegian culture provide the opportunity for many magnificent experiences. This could be a hike in the mountains, which follows...
At its strongest, the ocean current between the islands of Ryøya and Kvaløya runs like a small river. Many species of birds and fish can be found in this area, which is called Rystrømmen. When you drop a fishing line, you may catch an assortment of cod, wolfish and saith (pollock).
Bø i Vesterålen
In search of Northern lights
We offer a very unique place in which to witness one of the world’s most extraordinary natural phenomena, the northern...
This is a three-hour snowshoeing trek in which we hope to experience the King of the Forest, the moose!
During the trip, we also stop at a basic...
Take a tour to Kvaløya to explore some of the beautiful North Norwegian fjord landscape with local photographer Karl-Ivar.
Your main supplier in Lofoten when it comes to courses, conferences, seminars, themed trips, group trips, activities and experiences - all year round!...
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway