Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 24 results
Accommodation in Alta: Scandic Hotel Alta is a first-class hotel, located in the centre of Alta, the actual gateway to the Finnmark region.
Loppa is located in the south-west of Norwegian Lapland/Finnmark County, on the coast.
Loppa is well worth a visit, both on sunny days and in winter storms.
Discover the unique Norwegian Lapland landscapes on foot, by ski, canoe or cycle, even with a team of huskies. Cross the Finnmark mountain plain, spending the night in mountain refuges. Paddle down the Alta River through Alta Canyon.
Experience the city of the Northern Lights, Alta. Stay at Rica Hotel Alta.
Alta – the City of the Northern Lights – where past meets future!
Play an active role on the trip and learn all about the huskies and dog sledding. You can take charge of your own team of dogs or, if you prefer, you can leave it all to us.
Help us get the dog sled ready. We can teach you all you need to know to feel safe. We set out under the starry skies, hoping to spot the Northern Lights.
With us at Northern Lights Husky you feel you are part of the team.You learn much about sled dog and dog mushing.
Experience Northern Europe's largest and richest rock carving site, inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.