Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 24 results
Alta – the City of the Northern Lights – where past meets future!
Experience Northern Europe's largest and richest rock carving site, inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
NorthernNorway Tourist Board is the marketing body for the tourism activities in Northern Norway. The office is not open for visitors, but is accessable for information about local tourist offices and suppliers of accomodation, food and beverage, activities, transports etc.
Loppa is located in the south-west of Norwegian Lapland/Finnmark County, on the coast.
Loppa is well worth a visit, both on sunny days and in winter storms.
Rica Hotel Alta is a first-class conference hotel, located in the centre of Alta.The hotel has a very central location in relation to Alta's new commercial area.
Experience the city of the Northern Lights, Alta. Stay at Rica Hotel Alta.
Restaurant Alta is the restaurant of Rica Hotel Alta. It has a la carte meny with arctic and local food on the meny. It is open every day.
The restaurant is only open on request.
Accommodation in Alta: Scandic Hotel Alta is a first-class hotel, located in the centre of Alta, the actual gateway to the Finnmark region.