Find providers and contact information
What to do in Finnmarksvidda
Showing 1-10 of 56 results
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Ássebákti Cultural and Nature Trail is a 3.5-km long trail providing an opportunity to become better acquainted with parts of the pre-history of the...
The Nordkalott Route is an approx. 800 km long marked trail. This scenic adventure starts in Kautokeino and ends in Kvikkjokk in Sweden and in...
The Old Church in Karasjok is Finnmark's oldest wooden church from 1807, the only building left standing in Karasjok after WWII – selected as the...
Máze Zion, the first church in Máze Zion was built in 1721 by the Sami missionary, Thomas W. Westen and Morten Lund. The first public sector school in...
Starting in Masi, you begin the gentle ascent to the summit/mountain plain. You can spend the night at the Bingis mountain lodge, you must contact the...
Pikefossen falls is the only waterfall (8 metres) on the Kautokeino/Alta River. The name is derived from a Sami legend of a girl herding reindeer...
Máze/Masi is located halfway between Alta and Kautokeino along highway 93. The name is derived from Mázejohkka, the winding river. With the planned...
This Nature and Culture trail is located 10 km south of the village of Kautokeino. Itis 4.5-km long marked trail with information signs and a picnic...
Kautokeino Church is one of the churches with the most churchgoers in Norway, and is particularly busy during Easter. It was built in 1958, after the...
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway