Visit Lofoten and experience the spectacular scenery, learn about the northern lights, wildlife, history and culture of our islands! Lofoten is situated above the Polar Circle and enjoys the world’s only live aurora borealis forecasting service, giving you the best chance of seeing the northern lights. Stay in our cozy, waterfront “Rorbu” cabins, enjoy selected activities and have meals made with love! We are your local provider of the ultimate Lofoten experience.
Complete package with transfer, food, adventures and accommodation.
Our offer includes:
* Transfer in and out of Harstad/Evenes airport and the activities.
* Lecture and a light snack at the Polar Light Center, including a sms service on the Northern Lights.
* 3 nights’ accommodation in double rooms in your private waterfront “Rorbu” cabin at Svinøya Rorbuer in Svolvær.
* Breakfast and dinner every day.
* Lofoten Nature Safari – lecture on wildlife and a light lunch on board our boat included.
* Guided tour on the northern coast of the islands to learn about Viking history and culture.
* A walk to the beach where we’ll “hunt” for the northern lights, and a BBQ dinner in a Lavvu (Tipi) included.
Period:Every other week Thursday through Sunday, September 2012 – March 2013.
Price: Adults NOK 6900 per person / Children (4-12 years) NOK 5450 per person.
All prices are gross rate with an offer of commission. Please contact us for commission agreement.