A cruciform wooden church dating from 1717 and seating 250. In former times the dome-shaped tower was a landmark for fishing boats on their way home. During the Second World War the tower was in direct line of fire from the German cannons at Ergan Fort and the idea of demolishing it was considered. The people of Bud dismantled the dome, hid it in the next village and reassembled it after the war. Guided tours in the summer season.