The church with the beautiful stone-glass windows was built in 1924. Hol Church is the biggest church in the municipality with seats for 500 people. The altarpiece was painted by the local Hans Brusletto. Hol church was designed by the architect O. Stein and some elements like the tower and circular part against east reminds about the old church in Hol Centrum.
Open: See notice at the church door.