Find providers and contact information
What to do in Finnmark
Showing 1-10 of 150 results
Are you looking for a place where to find your inner space, inspire your senses and enjoy precious moments in a place of rare and haunting beauty? Kongsfjord Gjestehus with its unique atmosphere, the view over fjord and land, the untouched nature with wide horizons, arctic lights, colours and silence will turn your stay into an unforgettable experience.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Sørøya Havfiskecruise LTD organises activities such as deep-sea fishing, lake fishing, island hopping (hunters and ski fanatics) and other guided tours for tourists, companies and others. Our catamaran MB Havcruise is specially designed for deep-sea fishing too. Full boarding and a good sleep on board after a long and exiting adventure at land or sea.
A trip on which our guests sits safely and warmly in a sled (perfect for those who don’t wish to drive a snowmobile but still want to get out into the trail).
A guided trip by buss to Pasvik valley. The valley is one of the last wilderness areas in Europe and known for its big brown bear population. You get both, a nice nature experience and information about the interesting history of this area right beside Russia.
Picturesque and lively small community with shops, a post office and school approx. 95 km west of Kirkenes.
Andersgrotta is a civilian bombshelter from WW2. Inside the bomb shelter you can get a feeling of how life must have been during the more than 300 ocations when civilian took refuge here.
The Pasvik valley is one of the last wilderness areas in Europe and known for its big brown bear population.
The municipality borders both Russia and Finland. Geographically, we are as far east as St. Petersburg and Cairo! Russian signposts, Finnish language, Sami culture and the Barents Sea.
There is so much to experience here in Kirkenes, you will go home a richer person.