Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 309 results
This is eventful and charming fishing festival in Akkarfjord on the Island of Sørøya in Hammerfest region.
We start the tour from Tromsø City Center with the Catamaran Havcruise, with wonderful views of the city and the winter landscape en route to the main whale watching areas.
Welcome to join for an unforgettable King Crab Fishing tour in Kirkenes. Our fisherman meets you at the hurtigruten harbour or at the hotel reception...
Join a 1-hour guided tour of Hammerfest! Get to know the town's culture, history and the people who live here. We pay a visit to the UNESCO's Meridian...
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our guest...
The restaurant is only open on request.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Talvik Kirke – Originates from the oldest church built in the Alta Fjord area (late 17th century), on the island of Årøya, east Altafjord. Open during...
The Old Road in Øksfjordbotn.
Considered a very important cultural monument. Impressive road engineering skills where the landscape and road melt toget...
Elvebakken Church was built in 1964 as a long church with a rear organ gallery and an adjoining vestry....