Find providers and contact information
Wildlife safari in Finnmark
Showing 1-10 of 31 results
Several thousand guests every year since 1992
There are three reasons that make BirdSafari a/s the best place for you to watch many different Europea...
We start from Kirkenes by minibus, on our journey through the Pasvik valley, bordering Russia, our experienced guide will provide an insight into the a...
ATV = All Terrain Vehicle
A new and exciting way to explore the North Cape area.
We rent out ATVs from 1 hour to several days.
You can drive the...
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Individual birdcruise with speedboat: Location - Gjesvaer, by the Northcape. Welcome for a cruise to Europes largest birdmontain "Stappan Nature Reser...
Barents Cabin & Cruise - Located. 42 km. from North Cape in the fishing village Gjesvaer on Magerøya (Skinny island;). We offer: Accommodation in Seac...
Welcome to join for an unforgettable King Crab Fishing tour in Kirkenes. Our fisherman meets you at the hurtigruten harbour or at the hotel reception...
We start the tour from Tromsø City Center with the Catamaran Havcruise, with wonderful views of the city and the winter landscape en route to the main whale watching areas.
Bird safari to Gjesværstappan Nature Reserve. Daily departures in the summer season. We can also organise tailor made boat trips. Bird safari, fishing...
Duration 4 hours.
Start from Kirkenes and driving by buss app. 20 min to our base
“Solvang Gård” in the beautiful nature of Pasvik valley. We go on boa...