Find providers and contact information
Wildlife safari in Finnmark
Showing 1-10 of 31 results
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Barents Cabin & Cruise - Located. 42 km. from North Cape in the fishing village Gjesvaer on Magerøya (Skinny island;). We offer: Accommodation in Seac...
We start the tour from Tromsø City Center with the Catamaran Havcruise, with wonderful views of the city and the winter landscape en route to the main whale watching areas.
We start out from Kirkenes by minibus, 20 min drive to Solvang Farm in Pasvik. Pasvik valley forms the border with Russia and is a popular spot wilder...
This is a three-hour snowshoeing trek in which we hope to experience the King of the Forest, the moose!
During the trip, we also stop at a basic wilde...
Bus from Kirkenes to Svanvik, around 40 kilometres guided trip. Here will we meet the river of Pasvik witch is the borderline between Norway and Russia...
Borealis Camp- Northern Light Safari
Days: Evey day, on request Time: 18.00-22.00 /on appointment/season based Duration: ca.4,5 hour Number of partic...
Welcome to join for an unforgettable King Crab Fishing tour in Kirkenes. Our fisherman meets you at the hurtigruten harbour or at the hotel reception...
The Finnmark Plateau – The name alone brings to mind images of grand nature and magnificent experiences for many European adventurers. The endless ro...
7 days of different activities and adventures in the land of the northern light. Visit the Norwegian Sámi capitol - Karasjok and try snowshoeing,...