Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 1453 results
The small village Grense Jakobselv is located close to the Arctic Sea. Only a narrow river separates the village from Russia. Along the border you can observe both Norwegian and Russian border guards.
Murmansk is known as the world`s largest city North of the Arctic Circle. Here you find both, the "old" Russia and the modern Russia. Murmansk has changed a lot the last few years and you will feel this changes during your visit.
Winter Wonderland Kirkenes - Package
Andersgrotta is a civilian bombshelter from WW2. Inside the bomb shelter you can get a feeling of how life must have been during the more than 300 ocations when civilian took refuge here.
The municipality borders both Russia and Finland. Geographically, we are as far east as St. Petersburg and Cairo! Russian signposts, Finnish language, Sami culture and the Barents Sea.
There is so much to experience here in Kirkenes, you will go home a richer person.
The Pasvik valley is one of the last wilderness areas in Europe and known for its big brown bear population.
A guided trip by buss to Pasvik valley. The valley is one of the last wilderness areas in Europe and known for its big brown bear population. You get both, a nice nature experience and information about the interesting history of this area right beside Russia.
A trip on which our guests sits safely and warmly in a sled (perfect for those who don’t wish to drive a snowmobile but still want to get out into the trail).
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.