Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 224 results
The Scandic Vadso is a First Class modern styled property comprising of 68 modern fully equipped rooms built over 4 floors with a la carte Restaurant and bar. Free outdoor parking is also available.
Look into nature surroundings on russian side of the border, while enjoying the steaming hot jacuzzi.
7 days of different activities and adventures in the land of the northern light. Visit the Norwegian Sámi capitol - Karasjok and try snowshoeing, skiing, visit a reindeer herder, dog sledding and more while you stay at the truly unique Engholm Husky Lodge.
Feel the pleasure of being out in the wilderness and the rewarding feeling of having spent a night out in the fresh air. You can sleep under the open sky, on braches under a traditional Scandinavian improvised shelter or maybe even in an igloo, all depending on the time of the year and the weather conditions.
This is a great opportunity to do something new, lower your shoulders and learn new outdoor skills. Great food and stories also falls within.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Picturesque and lively small community with shops, a post office and school approx. 95 km west of Kirkenes.
Andersgrotta is a civilian bombshelter from WW2. Inside the bomb shelter you can get a feeling of how life must have been during the more than 300 ocations when civilian took refuge here.