Find providers and contact information
Tours & Safaris in Norway
Showing 1-10 of 79 results
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
The Pasvik valley is one of the last wilderness areas in Europe and known for its big brown bear population. You get both, a nice nature experience...
Join MB Havcruise looking for the Northern Lights from the sea.
Sørøya Havfiskecruise offers a combined Northern Lights and midnight cruise in a very comfortable boat.
Several thousand guests every year since 1992
There are three reasons that make BirdSafari a/s the best place for you to watch many different...
We start out from Kirkenes by minibus, 20 min drive to Solvang Farm in Pasvik. Pasvik valley forms the border with Russia and is a popular spot...
Husky safari with personal guide! Enjoy the silence whille leading your own dog-team, or relax in the sledge as a passenger. See arctic animals in a...
Murmansk is known as the world`s largest city North of the Arctic Circle. Here you find both, the "old" Russia and the modern Russia. Murmansk has...
Kirkenes Package: 2 nights/3 days included accommodation, Kirkenes sightseeing, Russian border. King Crab Safari.
DAY 1: Individual arrival in...
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway