Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 308 results
Sørøya Havfiskecruise LTD organises activities such as deep-sea fishing, lake fishing, island hopping (hunters and ski fanatics) and other guided tour...
Sørøya is known as one of the best fishing areas in the world. A lot of records has been taken there. The catamaran MB Havcruise is custome build for...
From the summer season 2013 it will be possible to rent an EL-Bike or to join guided EL-Bike tours in Hammerfest. Depending on rider weight, pedaling a...
This is eventful and charming fishing festival in Akkarfjord on the Island of Sørøya in Hammerfest region.
A group of nesting cliffs in the form of an archipelago with almost a hundred islands of all different sizes. One of the largest puffin colonies in Nor...
Europe’s northernmost point (71°11’08’’). Marked hiking trail, 18 km round trip from Highway E69. Excellent view towards the North Cape Plateau. By wa...
Hammerfest Church is located in the city of Hammerfest....
Column was erected by King Oscar II in 1854 in memory of the first international measurement of the Earth’s shape and size. This scient...
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.