Find providers and contact information
Tours & Safaris in Finnmark
Showing 1-10 of 79 results
At least once in your life you should see the Finnmark Plateau.
On this trip we ski with dogs and pulks (sleds) from the town Alta across The...
We go by bus from Kirkenes to Svanvik that is situated at the beautiful Pasvik valley approximately 40 kilometres from the town. At Svanvik we will...
Borealis Camp- Northern Light Safari
Days: Evey day, on request Time: 18.00-22.00 /on appointment/season based Duration: ca.4,5 hour Number of...
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Welcome to King Crab safari with Adventure Camp Mehamn.
We start out from the camp to the king crab banks, short distance out in the Barents sea.
Welcome to ice fishing adventures at Adventure Camp Mehamn!
Ice fishing for Arctic Char and Trout has long traditions here in the arctic.
Husky safari with personal guide! Enjoy the silence whille leading your own dog-team, or relax in the sledge as a passenger. See arctic animals in a...
Individual birdcruise with speedboat: Location - Gjesvaer, by the Northcape. Welcome for a cruise to Europes largest birdmontain "Stappan Nature...
Join a 1-hour guided tour of Hammerfest! Get to know the town's culture, history and the people who live here. We pay a visit to the UNESCO's Meridian...
The small village Grense Jakobselv is located close to the Arctic Sea. Only a narrow river separates the village from Russia. Along the border you can...
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway