Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 1448 results
Bring your family or colleagues and choose your own route and starting time. Experience Tromsø’s most popular attractions with one of our knowledgeable, local drivers.
Choose your own route and experience Tromsø’s most popular attractions with one of our knowledgeable, local drivers.
Private Northern Light chase.
The AuroraPhotoGuide takes you out chasing the Green Lady.
Postmestergarden, Sortland, is a house in Swiss/Jugend style built in 1920. It's situated a 5 min. walk from the city centre and the property contains a large garden with a wide selection of flowers and trees. We offer a penthouse apartment and four rooms for rental.
At The Artist House in Lofoten you can have an affordable stay in historic surroundings. A big livingroom, a kitchen and two bathrooms are available for all our guests. Artist Studio.
Å is one of the best kept fishing villages in Norway. Brygga, the former quay and fish landing station, is today a fully licensed a la carte restaurant and bar. Rooms with shared facilities.
Café in historic building dating from 1830
Price for one course:
Centuries of cultural history pervade the old church site of Gildeskål.
The 12th century medieval stone church with its rich traditions and with its beautiful and distinctive fixtures and furnishings is situated here.
Look into nature surroundings on russian side of the border, while enjoying the steaming hot jacuzzi.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.