Find providers and contact information
What to do in Norway
Showing 41-50 of 10811 results
7 days of different activities and adventures in the land of the northern light. Visit the Norwegian Sámi capitol - Karasjok and try snowshoeing, skiing, visit a reindeer herder, dog sledding and more while you stay at the truly unique Engholm Husky Lodge.
Picturesque and lively small community with shops, a post office and school approx. 95 km west of Kirkenes.
60 km from Kirkenes is a small village on the Arctic coast. King Oskar II built his stone chapel here in 1869. The beautiful beaches here are very popular with locals and visitors on warm summer days.
On the road to Grense Jakobselv, you pass Storskog border station, Norway’s only official border crossing point to Russia.
The municipality borders both Russia and Finland. Geographically, we are as far east as St. Petersburg and Cairo! Russian signposts, Finnish language, Sami culture and the Barents Sea.
There is so much to experience here in Kirkenes, you will go home a richer person.
Look into nature surroundings on russian side of the border, while enjoying the steaming hot jacuzzi.
Sørøya Havfiskecruise LTD organises activities such as deep-sea fishing, lake fishing, island hopping (hunters and ski fanatics) and other guided tours for tourists, companies and others. Our catamaran MB Havcruise is specially designed for deep-sea fishing too. Full boarding and a good sleep on board after a long and exiting adventure at land or sea.
The Pasvik valley is one of the last wilderness areas in Europe and known for its big brown bear population.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Haugesund Town Hall was a gift from shipowner Knut Knutsen OAS and his wife Elisabeth. The town hall was designed by architects Gudolf Blakstad and Her...
Muen - the highest summit in Ringebu!