Find providers and contact information
Family & Fun in Norway
Showing 1-10 of 1136 results
Activities and events for groups.
CampSoon offers a wide range of creative challenges on land and water. CampSoon aims to provide affordable activitie...
The museum is located in Depot 148, a 19th century military building. Permanent exhibitions on meteorology and gypsy history. New temporary exhibitio...
Come and prospect for the world's most precious gemstones-emeralds. The only emerald mine in Northern Europe is located by Lake Mjøsa in Eidsvoll.
Losby Golf Club - Championship Course and Pay & Play
The Golf facility at Losby is located in the scenic Losbyvalley in Lørenskog municipality, about...
Haaken L. Mathiesen's function rooms at Eidsvoll Verk from 1909 today house the district's leading art gallery and cultural heritage centre. The galler...
The Hommen farm offers activities with accommodation in a wilderness camp for companies, groups and families. The farm is located in scenic surroundings at Gjernes which is by both freshwater and the sea.
Fishing near Sillongen
- Perch fishing on Ihle (Sillongen, Eriksrudtjern, Kauserudtjernet, Helsettjernet, Slomma, Steffensrudtjernet)
Ice fishing possibilities near Hekshusstranda Camping
- Fishing for Perch, Pike and Burbot in Lake Mjøsa
- Fishing for Perch and Trout on Totenåse...
Ice fishing near Stokke Nedre
- Pike and Perch on Mjøsa, Norways largest lake with more than 20 fish species.
- Perch and Trout on Ringsjøen, Skonnor...