Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 34 results
Seiland National Park: Steep costal landscape with Skandinavias northernmost glaciers. Seiland is a very beautiful part of the islands of vestern...
The restaurant is only open on request.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our guest...
Welcome to Nordlys hotel, a modern hotel with 39 rooms, all in high standard. The hotel also has meeting romms and a cafeteria. Breakfast is inklude...
Experience the city of the Northern Lights, Alta. Stay at Rica Hotel Alta....
per person in a double room.
Finnmarksvidda: Are you ready for an unforgettable mountain bike adventure?
Imagine a gently rolling mountain plain landscape where the horizon and...
Accommodation in Alta: Scandic Hotel Alta is a first-class hotel, located in the centre of Alta, the actual gateway to the Finnmark region.
Talvik Kirke – Originates from the oldest church built in the Alta Fjord area (late 17th century), on the island of Årøya, east Altafjord. Open during...
Kåfjord Kirke (1836) is a long church, built in an English-inspired neo-Gothic style. The history of the church is closely linked to the copper mines....