Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 24 results
Discover the unique Norwegian Lapland landscapes on foot, by ski, canoe or cycle, even with a team of huskies. Cross the Finnmark mountain plain, spending the night in mountain refuges. Paddle down the Alta River through Alta Canyon.
Experience Northern Europe's largest and richest rock carving site, inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List.
Thon Hotel Vica is situated in the middle of the old city centre of Alta. The hotel offers 23 rooms with private bathroom. It has a bar, restaurant, open-air restaurant and sauna. Thon Hotel Vica is within walking distance of the new city centre as well as hiking trails and the Alta fiord.
The restaurant is only open on request.
Restaurant Haldde at Thon Vica Hotel: High quality Arctic dishes. Menu in 7 international languages. Opening hours: 3 Jan - 22 Dec, 12.00-23.00. Location: Thon Hotel Vica, Bossekop, on the E6.
Loppa is located in the south-west of Norwegian Lapland/Finnmark County, on the coast.
Loppa is well worth a visit, both on sunny days and in winter storms.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Restaurant Alta is the restaurant of Rica Hotel Alta. It has a la carte meny with arctic and local food on the meny. It is open every day.
We organise guided trips onto the Finnmarksvidda mountain plain, by snowmobile in the winter and by ATV in the summer.
NorthernNorway Tourist Board is the marketing body for the tourism activities in Northern Norway. The office is not open for visitors, but is accessable for information about local tourist offices and suppliers of accomodation, food and beverage, activities, transports etc.