Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 24 results
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
The restaurant is only open on request.
Restaurant Alta is the restaurant of Rica Hotel Alta. It has a la carte meny with arctic and local food on the meny. It is open every day.
The hotel has a beautiful view of the Alta Fjord.
The hotel’s restaurant serves an à la carte menu, focusing on local food traditions....
3 course dinner
Thon Hotel Alta opened in 2010 and has 150 modern double- and family rooms. It is situated in the centre of Alta town, with direct connection to Alta Shopping Centre. All rooms have Wireless Internet and a few also has a kitchenette.
Experience the city of the Northern Lights, Alta. Stay at Rica Hotel Alta.
Stay at one of our five hotels in Finnmark (Norwegian Lapland):
Thon Hotel Alta
Thon Hotel Vica in Alta
Thon Hotel Kautokeino
Thon Hotel Hammerfest
Thon Hotel Kirkenes
Thon Hotel Vica is situated in the middle of the old city centre of Alta. The hotel offers 23 rooms with private bathroom. It has a bar, restaurant, open-air restaurant and sauna. Thon Hotel Vica is within walking distance of the new city centre as well as hiking trails and the Alta fiord.
Rica Hotel Alta is a first-class conference hotel, located in the centre of Alta.The hotel has a very central location in relation to Alta's new commercial area.
Experience Northern Europe's largest and richest rock carving site, inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List.