Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 24 results
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
We organise guided trips onto the Finnmarksvidda mountain plain, by snowmobile in the winter and by ATV in the summer.
Loppa is located in the south-west of Norwegian Lapland/Finnmark County, on the coast.
Loppa is well worth a visit, both on sunny days and in winter storms.
Experience the city of the Northern Lights, Alta. Stay at Rica Hotel Alta.
Rica Hotel Alta is a first-class conference hotel, located in the centre of Alta.The hotel has a very central location in relation to Alta's new commercial area.
Thon Hotel Vica is situated in the middle of the old city centre of Alta. The hotel offers 23 rooms with private bathroom. It has a bar, restaurant, open-air restaurant and sauna. Thon Hotel Vica is within walking distance of the new city centre as well as hiking trails and the Alta fiord.
Restaurant Haldde at Thon Vica Hotel: High quality Arctic dishes. Menu in 7 international languages. Opening hours: 3 Jan - 22 Dec, 12.00-23.00. Location: Thon Hotel Vica, Bossekop, on the E6.
The restaurant is only open on request.
NorthernNorway Tourist Board is the marketing body for the tourism activities in Northern Norway. The office is not open for visitors, but is accessable for information about local tourist offices and suppliers of accomodation, food and beverage, activities, transports etc.
Alta – the City of the Northern Lights – where past meets future!