Find providers and contact information
Active holiday in Gjøvik, Nordre Land, Søndre Land...
Showing 1-10 of 71 results
On the outskirts of Totenåsen with a magnificent view of Lake Mjøa.
This horse farm featuring Icelandic horses is a picturesque starting po...
Trevatn is an idyllic area all year round, where the lake provides the focus point for activities and experiences. The terrain around Trevatn is easy...
The resource centre with the heart of gold, we offer:
- Viking excursions on the Viking ship «Balder» (Jun.-Sep.) on Lake Mjøsa.
- Tømmerloftet (timb...
Landsbytråkk cycle route – Flubergrunden
The route starts at Dokka station.
Follow the pedestrian/bike path along road Rv 33. At the end of the path...
Landsbytråkk cycle route – Hovedrunden
The route starts at the school Torpa Barne– og Ungdomsskole.
Head northwest from the school while following t...
Ice fishing near Stokke Nedre
- Pike and Perch on Mjøsa, Norways largest lake with more than 20 fish species.
- Perch and Trout on Ringsjøen, Skonnor...
Fishing on Mjøsa (Norways largest lake), Eina, Ihle and Landåsvatnet, check the links below to see details for each fishing area.
The ice fishing expe...
When you stay at Gjøvik Hostel Hovdetun you are just a quick drive from a lot af good fishing spots, like Einavatnet, Ihle and Landåsvatnet. Right do...
Fishing near Sillongen
- Perch fishing on Ihle (Sillongen, Eriksrudtjern, Kauserudtjernet, Helsettjernet, Slomma, Steffensrudtjernet)
Ice fishing possibilities near Hekshusstranda Camping
- Fishing for Perch, Pike and Burbot in Lake Mjøsa
- Fishing for Perch and Trout on Totenåse...