Find providers and contact information
Fishing in Norway
Showing 1-10 of 544 results
Fishing near Fredsvold
- Perch fishing on Ihle (Sillongen, Eriksrudtjern, Kauserudtjernet, Helsettjernet, Slomma, Steffensrudtjernet)
How to travel to the fly fishing zone in the Hunn river:
- Type "Skartsetervegen 12, 2830 RAUFOSS"
- Or use the coor...
On the west side of Randsfjorden is paddling paradise Fjorda. Here are the lakes like pearls on a string in the environment that can take the breath fr...
The Tisleia river stretches from the Tisleia fjord and 16 km down the Tisleidalen valley. The river has some powerful rapids, but also calmer areas....
- Perch (in the rivermouth)
- Grayling (in the rivermouth)
How to get there:
- Type "Braastadvika 67, 2825...
Within the Vestre Slidre Statsalmenning you can fish in 20 lakes and 3 rivers at an altitude from 800 to 1400 masl. There are solid populations of trou...
Fishing in Øyangen is best by boat. Rod fishing only, recommended with worm and wobbler (Rapala). The west side of Øyangen is quite shallow and rocky,...
Einavatnet or Einafjorden in Vestre Toten is located at 398 meters, and has a surface of 13.9 km².
Length 15 km, and the lake is at its dee...
Fishing possibilities near "The skipper’s residence" on Evjua Camping.
- Fishing for Perch, Pike and Burbot in Lake Mjøsa
- Fishing for Perch and...