Find providers and contact information
Wildlife safari in Finnmark
Showing 1-10 of 31 results
We start out from Kirkenes by minibus, 20 min drive to Solvang Farm in Pasvik. Pasvik valley forms the border with Russia and is a popular spot wilder...
Borealis Camp- Northern Light Safari
Days: Evey day, on request Time: 18.00-22.00 /on appointment/season based Duration: ca.4,5 hour Number of partic...
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
DURATION: 2 nights/3 days
INCLUSIVE: 1 overnight stay at Rica or Thon Hotel in Kirkenes, 1 overnight stay at Kirkenes Snowhotel (or at Thon/Rica hote...
We go by bus from Kirkenes to Svanvik that is situated at the beautiful Pasvik valley approximately 40 kilometres from the town. At Svanvik we will get...
Duration 4 hours.
Start from Kirkenes and driving by buss app. 20 min to our base
“Solvang Gård” in the beautiful nature of Pasvik valley. We go on boa...
Join us for an unforgettable King Crab Safari on the Sarnes fjord.
We start from the Centrum of Honningsvåg and go out on a deep sea safari excursion...
Bird safari to Gjesværstappan Nature Reserve. Daily departures in the summer season. We can also organise tailor made boat trips. Bird safari, fishing...
Barents Cabin & Cruise - Located. 42 km. from North Cape in the fishing village Gjesvaer on Magerøya (Skinny island;). We offer: Accommodation in Seac...
We start the tour from Tromsø City Center with the Catamaran Havcruise, with wonderful views of the city and the winter landscape en route to the main whale watching areas.