Find providers and contact information
What to do in Norway
Showing 1-10 of 10821 results
The museum is a historical protected building from the 17th century.
Fjellvær Gjestegård serves good home-cooked food using local ingredients. Hitra is known for its excellent fish dishes and abundance of shellfish. We...
The farm restaurant - a natural place for adventure, companionship and enjoyment.
Gourmet Meat and award-winning cheeses, meats, seasonal vegetables...
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
The restaurant is only open on request.
Vey well equipped cabins. 4-8 beds per cabin. Individually located at lakes for fishing and swimming, or at places with magnificent scenery. Keresone...
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our...
Exclusive restaurant in the centre of Bergen, near the fish market and "Fløibanen" - The Funicular. Our chefs use the best ingredients from all over the world to give you the best dining experience in Bergen. Our sommelier represent more than 300 wines in our winelist. Our waiters will guide you profesionally through your dining experience. We give you a new menu every month, based on 3,4,5 or 6 courses, food and wine menus or Á La Carte menus.
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway