Find providers and contact information
Listings for Alta
Showing 1-10 of 32 results
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
The restaurant is only open on request.
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our...
Experience the city of the Northern Lights, Alta. Stay at Rica Hotel Alta....
per person in a double room.
With us at Northern Lights Husky you feel you are part of the team.You learn much about sled dog and dog mushing. After some instructions and getting...
Finnmarksvidda: Are you ready for an unforgettable mountain bike adventure?
Imagine a gently rolling mountain plain landscape where the horizon and...
Northern Europe’s largest canyon. Hiking, riverboat trips, bus tours. The showroom is inside the mountain, above the 110-metre high dam. The dam and...
Welcome to Nordlys hotel, a modern hotel with 39 rooms, all in high standard. The hotel also has meeting romms and a cafeteria. Breakfast is...
NorthernNorway Tourist Board is the marketing body for the tourism activities in Northern Norway. The office is not open for visitors, but is...
Kåfjord Kirke (1836) is a long church, built in an English-inspired neo-Gothic style. The history of the church is closely linked to the copper mines....
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway