Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 21 results
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
With us at Northern Lights Husky you feel you are part of the team.You learn much about sled dog and dog mushing.
Help us get the dog sled ready. We can teach you all you need to know to feel safe. We set out under the starry skies, hoping to spot the Northern Lights.
Alta – the City of the Northern Lights – where past meets future!
Thon Hotel Vica is situated in the middle of the old city centre of Alta. The hotel offers 23 rooms with private bathroom. It has a bar, restaurant, open-air restaurant and sauna. Thon Hotel Vica is within walking distance of the new city centre as well as hiking trails and the Alta fiord.
Stay at one of our five hotels in Finnmark (Norwegian Lapland):
Thon Hotel Alta
Thon Hotel Vica in Alta
Thon Hotel Kautokeino
Thon Hotel Hammerfest
Thon Hotel Kirkenes
Restaurant Alta is the restaurant of Rica Hotel Alta. It has a la carte meny with arctic and local food on the meny. It is open every day.
Restaurant Haldde at Thon Vica Hotel: High quality Arctic dishes. Menu in 7 international languages. Opening hours: 3 Jan - 22 Dec, 12.00-23.00. Location: Thon Hotel Vica, Bossekop, on the E6.
The restaurant is only open on request.
Discover the unique Norwegian Lapland landscapes on foot, by ski, canoe or cycle, even with a team of huskies. Cross the Finnmark mountain plain, spending the night in mountain refuges. Paddle down the Alta River through Alta Canyon.