Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 24 results
Accommodation in Alta: Scandic Hotel Alta is a first-class hotel, located in the centre of Alta, the actual gateway to the Finnmark region.
The restaurant is only open on request.
Restaurant Alta is the restaurant of Rica Hotel Alta. It has a la carte meny with arctic and local food on the meny. It is open every day.
This comfortable first floor holiday apartment enjoys fascinating views over Korsfjord. With a close proximity to good fishing grounds, the camp offers excellent fishing with the chance of a big catch.
Based on 4 sharing including boat
We are so fortunate to have a fantastic landscape right outside our dog enclosure, and it’s just as wonderful all year round. Join us and some of our beautiful huskies for a memorable trip!
Thon Hotel Vica is situated in the middle of the old city centre of Alta. The hotel offers 23 rooms with private bathroom. It has a bar, restaurant, open-air restaurant and sauna. Thon Hotel Vica is within walking distance of the new city centre as well as hiking trails and the Alta fiord.
Experience the city of the Northern Lights, Alta. Stay at Rica Hotel Alta.
Stay at one of our five hotels in Finnmark (Norwegian Lapland):
Thon Hotel Alta
Thon Hotel Vica in Alta
Thon Hotel Kautokeino
Thon Hotel Hammerfest
Thon Hotel Kirkenes
Rica Hotel Alta is a first-class conference hotel, located in the centre of Alta.The hotel has a very central location in relation to Alta's new commercial area.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.