Find providers and contact information
Listings for Alta
Showing 1-10 of 32 results
The hotel has a beautiful view of the Alta Fjord.
The hotel’s restaurant serves an à la carte menu, focusing on local food traditions....
3 course dinner
Restaurant Alta is the restaurant of Rica Hotel Alta. It has a la carte meny with arctic and local food on the meny. It is open every day....
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our...
The restaurant is only open on request.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Help us get the dog sled ready. We can teach you all you need to know to feel safe. We set out under the starry skies, hoping to spot the Northern...
Play an active role on the trip and learn all about the huskies and dog sledding. You can take charge of your own team of dogs or, if you prefer, you...
Would you like to capture the splendor of the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis? Join us and we will help you finding the best places and the best...
With us at Northern Lights Husky you feel you are part of the team.You learn much about sled dog and dog mushing. After some instructions and getting...
At the head of the Bognelvdalen valley in Langfjordbotn, a river emerges from the ground. It is called “The Bubble” and is a beautiful subterranean...
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway