Find providers and contact information
Listings for Alta
Showing 11-20 of 32 results
Welcome to a walk in an area provoking memories from northern Scandinavia’s first major industry. The culture trail and information boards will show...
At the head of the Bognelvdalen valley in Langfjordbotn, a river emerges from the ground. It is called “The Bubble” and is a beautiful subterranean...
Thon Hotel Vica is situated in the middle of the old city centre of Alta. The hotel offers 23 rooms with private bathroom. It has a bar, restaurant,...
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
The hotel has a beautiful view of the Alta Fjord.
The hotel’s restaurant serves an à la carte menu, focusing on local food traditions....
3 course dinner
Kåfjord Kirke (1836) is a long church, built in an English-inspired neo-Gothic style. The history of the church is closely linked to the copper mines....
The Alta Slate is a very high quality product, and a vast quota of production is exported. The slate industry, one of the most important in Alta,...
Talvik Kirke – Originates from the oldest church built in the Alta Fjord area (late 17th century), on the island of Årøya, east Altafjord. Open during...
Alta – the City of the Northern Lights – where past meets future!
Welcome to Alta. In the middle of Alta centrum, at Kunnskapsparken situated in the...
NorthernNorway Tourist Board is the marketing body for the tourism activities in Northern Norway. The office is not open for visitors, but is...
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway