Find providers and contact information
Listings for Alta
Showing 21-30 of 32 results
The hotel has a beautiful view of the Alta Fjord.
The hotel’s restaurant serves an à la carte menu, focusing on local food traditions....
3 course dinner
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
The restaurant is only open on request.
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our...
At the head of the Bognelvdalen valley in Langfjordbotn, a river emerges from the ground. It is called “The Bubble” and is a beautiful subterranean...
Seiland National Park: Steep costal landscape with Skandinavias northernmost glaciers. Seiland is a very beautiful part of the islands of vestern...
From Kåfjord there is a permanent T-marked trail/cart road up to Mount Hálddetoppen – 904 metres above sea level. The world’s first Northern Lights...
The river Altaelva is one of the world’s best salmon rivers with fishing restrictions and allocation of fishing spots. Fishing is primarily...
Welcome to a walk in an area provoking memories from northern Scandinavia’s first major industry. The culture trail and information boards will show...
Restaurant Haldde at Thon Vica Hotel: High quality Arctic dishes. Menu in 7 international languages. Opening hours: 3 Jan - 22 Dec, 12.00-23.00....
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway