Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 24 results
NorthernNorway Tourist Board is the marketing body for the tourism activities in Northern Norway. The office is not open for visitors, but is accessable for information about local tourist offices and suppliers of accomodation, food and beverage, activities, transports etc.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Loppa is located in the south-west of Norwegian Lapland/Finnmark County, on the coast.
Loppa is well worth a visit, both on sunny days and in winter storms.
We are so fortunate to have a fantastic landscape right outside our dog enclosure, and it’s just as wonderful all year round. Join us and some of our beautiful huskies for a memorable trip!
The hotel has a beautiful view of the Alta Fjord.
The hotel’s restaurant serves an à la carte menu, focusing on local food traditions....
3 course dinner
Discover the unique Norwegian Lapland landscapes on foot, by ski, canoe or cycle, even with a team of huskies. Cross the Finnmark mountain plain, spending the night in mountain refuges. Paddle down the Alta River through Alta Canyon.
We organise guided trips onto the Finnmarksvidda mountain plain, by snowmobile in the winter and by ATV in the summer.
With us at Northern Lights Husky you feel you are part of the team.You learn much about sled dog and dog mushing.
Help us get the dog sled ready. We can teach you all you need to know to feel safe. We set out under the starry skies, hoping to spot the Northern Lights.
Rica Hotel Alta is a first-class conference hotel, located in the centre of Alta.The hotel has a very central location in relation to Alta's new commercial area.