Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 24 results
Discover the unique Norwegian Lapland landscapes on foot, by ski, canoe or cycle, even with a team of huskies. Cross the Finnmark mountain plain, spending the night in mountain refuges. Paddle down the Alta River through Alta Canyon.
We are so fortunate to have a fantastic landscape right outside our dog enclosure, and it’s just as wonderful all year round. Join us and some of our beautiful huskies for a memorable trip!
Stay at one of our five hotels in Finnmark (Norwegian Lapland):
Thon Hotel Alta
Thon Hotel Vica in Alta
Thon Hotel Kautokeino
Thon Hotel Hammerfest
Thon Hotel Kirkenes
Rica Hotel Alta is a first-class conference hotel, located in the centre of Alta.The hotel has a very central location in relation to Alta's new commercial area.
Experience the city of the Northern Lights, Alta. Stay at Rica Hotel Alta.
We organise guided trips onto the Finnmarksvidda mountain plain, by snowmobile in the winter and by ATV in the summer.
NorthernNorway Tourist Board is the marketing body for the tourism activities in Northern Norway. The office is not open for visitors, but is accessable for information about local tourist offices and suppliers of accomodation, food and beverage, activities, transports etc.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Play an active role on the trip and learn all about the huskies and dog sledding. You can take charge of your own team of dogs or, if you prefer, you can leave it all to us.
With us at Northern Lights Husky you feel you are part of the team.You learn much about sled dog and dog mushing.