Find providers and contact information
What to do in Alta
Showing 1-10 of 28 results
Experience Northern Europe's largest and richest rock carving site, inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List.
Here you can walk on pathways...
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our...
The restaurant is only open on request.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Elvebakken Church was built in 1964 as a long church with a rear organ gallery and an adjoining vestry....
Alta Church is located in Bossekop and is a long church of wood/timber with a rear gallery, originally built in 1858 in an English-inspired neo-Gothic...
Talvik Kirke – Originates from the oldest church built in the Alta Fjord area (late 17th century), on the island of Årøya, east Altafjord. Open during...
The Alta Slate is a very high quality product, and a vast quota of production is exported. The slate industry, one of the most important in Alta,...
Finnmarksvidda: Are you ready for an unforgettable mountain bike adventure?
Imagine a gently rolling mountain plain landscape where the horizon and...
Welcome to a walk in an area provoking memories from northern Scandinavia’s first major industry. The culture trail and information boards will show...
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway