Find providers and contact information
What to do in Alta
Showing 1-10 of 28 results
Finnmarksvidda: Are you ready for an unforgettable mountain bike adventure?
Imagine a gently rolling mountain plain landscape where the horizon and...
This is a four and a half hour snowshoeing trek out in Alta’s forests. During the trip we try ice-fishing and eat lunch prepared on an open fire at...
This is a three-hour snowshoeing trek in which we hope to experience the King of the Forest, the moose!
During the trip, we also stop at a basic...
Alta – the City of the Northern Lights – where past meets future!
Elvebakken Church was built in 1964 as a long church with a rear organ gallery and an adjoining vestry....
Kåfjord Kirke (1836) is a long church, built in an English-inspired neo-Gothic style. The history of the church is closely linked to the copper mines....
Talvik Kirke – Originates from the oldest church built in the Alta Fjord area (late 17th century), on the island of Årøya, east Altafjord. Open during...
Alta Church is located in Bossekop and is a long church of wood/timber with a rear gallery, originally built in 1858 in an English-inspired neo-Gothic...
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our...
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway