Find providers and contact information
What to do in Alta
Showing 1-10 of 28 results
Alta – the City of the Northern Lights – where past meets future!
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our...
The restaurant is only open on request.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
This is a three-hour snowshoeing trek in which we hope to experience the King of the Forest, the moose!
During the trip, we also stop at a basic...
This is a four and a half hour snowshoeing trek out in Alta’s forests. During the trip we try ice-fishing and eat lunch prepared on an open fire at...
Restaurant Alta is the restaurant of Rica Hotel Alta. It has a la carte meny with arctic and local food on the meny. It is open every day....
Kåfjord Kirke (1836) is a long church, built in an English-inspired neo-Gothic style. The history of the church is closely linked to the copper mines....
Northern Europe’s largest canyon. Hiking, riverboat trips, bus tours. The showroom is inside the mountain, above the 110-metre high dam. The dam and...
Experience Northern Europe's largest and richest rock carving site, inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List.
Here you can walk on pathways...
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway