Find providers and contact information
What to do in Alta
Showing 1-10 of 28 results
Elvebakken Church was built in 1964 as a long church with a rear organ gallery and an adjoining vestry....
Alta – the City of the Northern Lights – where past meets future!
Restaurant Haldde at Thon Vica Hotel: High quality Arctic dishes. Menu in 7 international languages. Opening hours: 3 Jan - 22 Dec, 12.00-23.00....
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
The restaurant is only open on request.
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our...
The Alta Slate is a very high quality product, and a vast quota of production is exported. The slate industry, one of the most important in Alta,...
Talvik Kirke – Originates from the oldest church built in the Alta Fjord area (late 17th century), on the island of Årøya, east Altafjord. Open during...
Kåfjord Kirke (1836) is a long church, built in an English-inspired neo-Gothic style. The history of the church is closely linked to the copper mines....
Northern Europe’s largest canyon. Hiking, riverboat trips, bus tours. The showroom is inside the mountain, above the 110-metre high dam. The dam and...
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway