Find providers and contact information
Wildlife safari in Norway
Showing 1-10 of 224 results
Fjällnäs is a private mountain reserve with hotel, a non-denominational Chapel and Mii Gullo SPA with hot tub, sauna and relax. The reserve offers an e...
Deep sea rafting to North Cape.
Join us for an exciting ride with RIB boats to North Cape.
On the trip to the Cape we will make short stops in Kje...
Join us on an unforgettable king crab safari in the area around the North Cape. Here you get a meeting with the notorious king crab, and you get the c...
Join us for an unforgettable King Crab Safari on the Sarnes fjord.
We start from the Centrum of Honningsvåg and go out on a deep sea safari excursion...
SNOWSHOE HIKING- WITH A VIEW POINT OF THE FJORD
NEW! SNOWSHOE HIKES!
Come and experience the Norwegian winter on snowshoes!
From February 2014 we offer...
Trysil’s wildlife is unique in Norway and you have the opportunity of experiencing its diversity up close, in beautiful surroundings. In Trysil you ca...
TrollAktiv AS has a wide range of adventure sports.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Hovden i Setesdal
Take the opportunity to see the "King of the forest" in his natural habitat!
The safari starts at dusk, and a minibus will take you towards Bykle. The...
Take the opportunity and join us on a hike through Andøys beautiful landscape. We guide you for a 4 hours walk in the middle of native nature full of...