Find providers and contact information
Buildings & Monuments in Oslo
Showing 1-10 of 97 results
Grønland Church has been called "the cathedral of the east side", and is one of the biggest churches in Oslo.
The church was built in 1869 as a Roma...
Torshov Church was inaugurated in 1958 and was Norway's first "working chuch". Architects: Ulf Nyquist and Per Sunde.
The church is richly decorated...
Rock carvings are located at three places in Oslo: Ekeberg, the University at Blindern, and in Niels Juels gt. which can be seen in University museum o...
Dyna Fyr (Dyna Lighthouse) is located right outside the Bygdøy peninsula, where it has welcomed guests to the harbour of Oslo since 1874.
The city's largest memorial cemetery is Vestre gravlund (behind Vigeland Sculpture Park), with Soviet, British, American, Danish, Yugoslavian, Dutch,...
Nordstrand church is beautifully situated by Ekebergveien.
The church was originally built in 1866 as a chapel, in neo-gothic style. The architect wa...
The cemetery was inaugurated in 1895 and has been enlarged several times, especially in the 1920s and 1930s, when it became richly vegetated with love...
Cemetery and chapel inagurated in 1902 behind Vigeland Park. The naturally laid out urn graves with stone settings are from 1939.
Vestre gravlund inc...
Sinsen Church was inaugurated November 7. 1971. It is a modern church, built in concrete. The architects were Turid and Kristen Bernhoff Evensen.