Find providers and contact information
Buildings & Monuments in Moss
Showing 1-10 of 19 results
A beautiful, modern church located on a hill with a view of the entire city. Famous for Victor Sparre's gorgeous stained-glass, which covers the entire south wall.
"The working church". The church was consecrated in December 1980. The church organ was in place exactly ten years later. The church has good disabled access.
The Torderød estate was cleared already during the Viking era, while the current estate, the Torderød mansion was built as a summer residence by David Chrystie d.e. in 1758-60.
The church was built in 1861 in the neogothic style, with pointed windows and using raw brick. The church is located in Moss city centre.
Møllebyen (the Mill Town) is the former city center in Moss.
The Konventionsgaarden (the Conventions House) was build in 1778 and owned by the Anker family.
In summer 2015 (22 of June to 16th of August) :
Open every Friday, Saturday and Sundays from 11:00 to 16:00
Guided tours at 13.00.
Bytårnet was built as a gift to the city of Moss in 1920....
Råde rural area is located in Karlshus centre.
Svinndal church was finished in 1856. The old church had burnt down 2 years earlier. The church is designed by the reknown architect Chr. H. Grosch. The nave and choir is built in solid wood. The altarpiece from 1891 pictures the baptism of Jesus. The church is surrounded by a park with beautiful trees. Visits can be organized by calling the parish office, tel. 69 28 88 30.