Find providers and contact information
Family & Fun in Norway
Showing 81-90 of 1162 results
Old wooden manor with buildings and interior from the 18th and 19th centuries, situated in idyllic surroundings at Sagene near the Akerselva river....
A sightseeing tour on Oslo City Train is an easy and fun way to see Oslo, and very popular with children.
Departure every half hour between 9.30 am a...
Fishing on Mjøsa (Norways largest lake), Eina, Ihle and Landåsvatnet, check the links below to see details for each fishing area.
The ice fishing expe...
When you stay at Gjøvik Hostel Hovdetun you are just a quick drive from a lot af good fishing spots, like Einavatnet, Ihle and Landåsvatnet. Right do...
Ice fishing near Stokke Nedre
- Pike and Perch on Mjøsa, Norways largest lake with more than 20 fish species.
- Perch and Trout on Ringsjøen, Skonnor...
Ice fishing possibilities near Hekshusstranda Camping
- Fishing for Perch, Pike and Burbot in Lake Mjøsa
- Fishing for Perch and Trout on Totenåse...
Fishing near Sillongen
- Perch fishing on Ihle (Sillongen, Eriksrudtjern, Kauserudtjernet, Helsettjernet, Slomma, Steffensrudtjernet)
Sandviken Sjøbad is a lovely little spot close to Old Bergen Museum.
Fishing possibilities near Lyngstrand Camping
From Lyngstrand Camping there is no more than 30 minutes to any of the ice fishing lakes in Region...