Go to content Go to navigation

Find providers and contact information Buildings & Monuments in Norway

Showing 1-10 of 1162 results
Read more: Åseral church Photo: www.lindesnesregionen.com

Åseral

Åseral church

This is a cruciform church built in 1822....
Read more: Ljosland chapel Photo: Otto Reuber

Åseral

Ljosland chapel

The chapel dates from 1959. In the choir there is a stained glass painting by the artist Ottar Helge Johannessen from Mandal. He has also produced the...

Kristiansand S

Myren Mansion

The area has been settled from the early Iron Age. In 1764 the cotter's farm known as "Myren" was separated from "Fiskågård". In 1854 consul Wild...
Read more: Agder Natural History Museum and Botanical Garden Photo: Agder Naturmuseum og Botaniske Hage

Kristiansand S

Agder Natural History Museum and Botanical Garden

Natural history museum and botanical garden. Geology, flora and fauna. Sørlandet's natural history from the ice age to the present, and from the...
Read more: Ravnedalen Valley Nature Park Photo: Anders Martinsen (c) Visit Kristiansand AS

Kristiansand S

Ravnedalen Valley Nature Park

A vigorous and "mystical" nature park beneath the precipitous Ravneheia. The heath, lake and pair of swans are distinctive features.  Founded in 1876...
Read more: Randesund Candle foundry and Gift shop Photo: Randesund Lysstøperi

Kristiansand S

Randesund Candle foundry and Gift shop

Gift shop selling candles, serviettes, glassware, ceramics, small pieces of furniture and gifts.Gallery. Summergardern. Farm with horse, pig, goat and...
Read more: Vikingegarden Maurenga AS Photo: Vikingegarden Maurenga

Nannestad

Vikingegarden Maurenga AS

Vikingegarden Maurenga is situated approx. 2 km west of Gardermoen. The building, interior and food, etc., are all based on the Viking theme....

Kvalsund

Kvalsundbridge

This bridge is the world’s northernmost suspension bridge, built in 1977 and the first of its kind in the country....
Read more: Kvalsund church Photo: Kjell Johansen

Kvalsund

Kvalsund church

Kvalsund Church is a long church in wood from 1936, and was the only building left standing in the municipality after the Germans retreated at the end...

Kokelv

Kokelv chapel

This chapel was erected by German peace friends in 1960 – Location: On the road towards Havøysund. RV889....
View more: 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ad
TEXT ADS
  • Ad
  • Ad
  • Ad
  • Ad
Ad
Ad

Subscribe to newsletter