Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 18 results
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
The restaurant is only open on request.
Accommodation in Alta: Scandic Hotel Alta is a first-class hotel, located in the centre of Alta, the actual gateway to the Finnmark region.
NorthernNorway Tourist Board is the marketing body for the tourism activities in Northern Norway. The office is not open for visitors, but is accessable for information about local tourist offices and suppliers of accomodation, food and beverage, activities, transports etc.
Restaurant Haldde at Thon Vica Hotel: High quality Arctic dishes. Menu in 7 international languages. Opening hours: 3 Jan - 22 Dec, 12.00-23.00. Location: Thon Hotel Vica, Bossekop, on the E6.
With us at Northern Lights Husky you feel you are part of the team.You learn much about sled dog and dog mushing.
Help us get the dog sled ready. We can teach you all you need to know to feel safe. We set out under the starry skies, hoping to spot the Northern Lights.
Play an active role on the trip and learn all about the huskies and dog sledding. You can take charge of your own team of dogs or, if you prefer, you can leave it all to us.
Thon Hotel Vica is situated in the middle of the old city centre of Alta. The hotel offers 23 rooms with private bathroom. It has a bar, restaurant, open-air restaurant and sauna. Thon Hotel Vica is within walking distance of the new city centre as well as hiking trails and the Alta fiord.