Find providers and contact information
Listings for Alta
Showing 1-10 of 33 results
Talvik Kirke – Originates from the oldest church built in the Alta Fjord area (late 17th century), on the island of Årøya, east Altafjord. Open during...
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our...
Seiland National Park: Steep costal landscape with Skandinavias northernmost glaciers. Seiland is a very beautiful part of the islands of vestern...
Northern Europe’s largest canyon. Hiking, riverboat trips, bus tours. The showroom is inside the mountain, above the 110-metre high dam. The dam and...
This is a three-hour snowshoeing trek in which we hope to experience the King of the Forest, the moose!
During the trip, we also stop at a basic...
This is a four and a half hour snowshoeing trek out in Alta’s forests. During the trip we try ice-fishing and eat lunch prepared on an open fire at...
Welcome to Nordlys hotel, a modern hotel with 39 rooms, all in high standard. The hotel also has meeting romms and a cafeteria. Breakfast is...
The restaurant is only open on request.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
The hotel has a beautiful view of the Alta Fjord.
The hotel’s restaurant serves an à la carte menu, focusing on local food traditions....
3 course dinner
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway