Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 35 results
Welcome to Nordlys hotel, a modern hotel with 39 rooms, all in high standard. The hotel also has meeting romms and a cafeteria. Breakfast is inklude...
Northern Europe’s largest canyon. Hiking, riverboat trips, bus tours. The showroom is inside the mountain, above the 110-metre high dam. The dam and po...
Alta Church is located in Bossekop and is a long church of wood/timber with a rear gallery, originally built in 1858 in an English-inspired neo-Gothic...
Elvebakken Church was built in 1964 as a long church with a rear organ gallery and an adjoining vestry....
Kåfjord Kirke (1836) is a long church, built in an English-inspired neo-Gothic style. The history of the church is closely linked to the copper mines....
Experience the city of the Northern Lights, Alta. Stay at Rica Hotel Alta....
per person in a double room.
Alta – the City of the Northern Lights – where past meets future!
Welcome to Alta. In the middle of Alta centrum, at Kunnskapsparken situated in the...
The restaurant is only open on request.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our guest...