Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 34 results
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our guest...
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
The restaurant is only open on request.
Experience the city of the Northern Lights, Alta. Stay at Rica Hotel Alta....
per person in a double room.
Kåfjord Kirke (1836) is a long church, built in an English-inspired neo-Gothic style. The history of the church is closely linked to the copper mines....
Elvebakken Church was built in 1964 as a long church with a rear organ gallery and an adjoining vestry....
Alta Church is located in Bossekop and is a long church of wood/timber with a rear gallery, originally built in 1858 in an English-inspired neo-Gothic...
Alta – the City of the Northern Lights – where past meets future!
Welcome to a walk in an area provoking memories from northern Scandinavia’s first major industry. The culture trail and information boards will show yo...
The river Altaelva is one of the world’s best salmon rivers with fishing restrictions and allocation of fishing spots. Fishing is primarily restricte...