Find providers and contact information
What to do in Alta
Showing 1-10 of 28 results
The restaurant is only open on request.
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our guest...
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Alta Church is located in Bossekop and is a long church of wood/timber with a rear gallery, originally built in 1858 in an English-inspired neo-Gothic...
Would you like to capture the splendor of the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis? Join us and we will help you finding the best places and the best way...
The hotel has a beautiful view of the Alta Fjord.
The hotel’s restaurant serves an à la carte menu, focusing on local food traditions....
3 course dinner
With us at Northern Lights Husky you feel you are part of the team.You learn much about sled dog and dog mushing. After some instructions and getting t...
Experience Northern Europe's largest and richest rock carving site, inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List.
Here you can walk on pathways arra...
Restaurant Haldde at Thon Vica Hotel: High quality Arctic dishes. Menu in 7 international languages. Opening hours: 3 Jan - 22 Dec, 12.00-23.00. Locat...
Seiland National Park: Steep costal landscape with Skandinavias northernmost glaciers. Seiland is a very beautiful part of the islands of vestern...