Find providers and contact information
What to do in Finnmark
Showing 1-10 of 227 results
With fabulous views over the Alta fjord , we would like to invite you to an unusual Guesthouse , a guesthouse out of the ordinary .We welcome our guest...
The restaurant is only open on request.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Join us and meet the king of the sea bottom and have a taste of it. In summer season – 01.06-30.09 – we have three
daily tours starting at 10.00, 14....
Oksevågen Landstation - Oksevågen has a recent history of whaling, including the legendary whale hunter, Svend Foyn. Whaling in Norwegian Lapland was...
Lebesbymannen exhibition - Local history exhibition featuring Anton Johansen, a local man who had visions of war and catastrophe, and did everything...