Find providers and contact information
Family & Fun in Norway
Showing 1-10 of 1144 results
Ice fishing near Stokke Nedre
- Pike and Perch on Mjøsa, Norways largest lake with more than 20 fish species.
- Perch and Trout on Ringsjøen, Skonnor...
Fishing on Mjøsa (Norways largest lake), Eina, Ihle and Landåsvatnet, check the links below to see details for each fishing area.
The ice fishing expe...
When you stay at Gjøvik Hostel Hovdetun you are just a quick drive from a lot af good fishing spots, like Einavatnet, Ihle and Landåsvatnet. Right do...
Fishing near Sillongen
- Perch fishing on Ihle (Sillongen, Eriksrudtjern, Kauserudtjernet, Helsettjernet, Slomma, Steffensrudtjernet)
Ice fishing possibilities near Hekshusstranda Camping
- Fishing for Perch, Pike and Burbot in Lake Mjøsa
- Fishing for Perch and Trout on Totenåse...
Fishing possibilities near Lyngstrand Camping
From Lyngstrand Camping there is no more than 30 minutes to any of the ice fishing lakes in Region...
Henie Onstad Kunstsenter (The Henie Onstad Art Centre) stands on a spit, Høvikodden, just outside of Oslo, in a park with an area of approximately one...
Sylli, which on the map is called Øvre Sjøli Gård, is located in Rendalen in Norway and is one of the largest privately owned properties in the region....
Mini golf course with 18 holes in beautiful surroundings at Bogstad Camping.
Limited opening hours from 1 May. Open every day during summer holidays....
Sleds for rent for use in the Korketrekkeren toboggan run.