Find providers and contact information
Showing 1-10 of 38 results
We join the native reindeer herders - the Sámi - in their annually reindeer herd migration to the Arctic coast. The tour is unique and this opportunity is a rare privilege, provided by sami reindeer herders.
The hotel has a beautiful view of the Alta Fjord.
The hotel’s restaurant serves an à la carte menu, focusing on local food traditions....
3 course dinner
Experience the wild and beautiful Finnmark Plateau on the back of snowmobile. These vehicles are easy to handle and can take far up the mountains in no time. We offer both morning and afternoon safaris, all gear and transfer included in the price.
The Igloo Hotel is situated in idyllic surroundings next to the Alta River. The entire hotel is made of snow and ice; the rooms, the beds and the glasses in the icebar. Apart from it`s 30 bedrooms the Hotel houses an icebar, icechapel and beautiful sculptures.
A roundtip on the Finnmark plateau with skis and dogsled.
5 days ski and dogmushing
This is the tour where you get everything? Nature adventures, exercise, some challenge, good company and good food.
Alta – the City of the Northern Lights – where past meets future!
Dog sled expedition to the Arctic sea together with Engholm Husky. Suitable for experienced outdoor people who looking for something special.
NorthernNorway Tourist Board is the marketing body for the tourism activities in Northern Norway. The office is not open for visitors, but is accessable for information about local tourist offices and suppliers of accomodation, food and beverage, activities, transports etc.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: email@example.com or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Stabbursnes Nature House and Museum is an information center for nature and culture in Finnmark and a National Park Visitor Center for Stabbursdalen National Park.