Find providers and contact information
What to do in Finnmarksvidda
Showing 1-10 of 55 results
Kåfjord Kirke (1836) is a long church, built in an English-inspired neo-Gothic style. The history of the church is closely linked to the copper mines....
Elvebakken Church was built in 1964 as a long church with a rear organ gallery and an adjoining vestry....
Alta Church is located in Bossekop and is a long church of wood/timber with a rear gallery, originally built in 1858 in an English-inspired neo-Gothic...
The restaurant is only open on request.
CANCELLATION: activities must be cncelled one day in advance before 15:00, otherwise you will be charges 100%.
• Booking: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 00 47 78 43 33 78
• Thermal suit, shoes, hat/helmet and gloves are included in the price for the snow mobile trips. We recommend thermal underwear, woollen/fleece sweater, tracksuit trousers, warm socks and a scarf.
• The organisers have the right to cancel all excursions in the event of adverse weather or driving conditions.
• We cannot guarantee a sighting of the Northern Lights – this relies on weather conditions.
• NB! Separate programme for Christmas and Easter.
Play an active role on the trip and learn all about the huskies and dog sledding. You can take charge of your own team of dogs or, if you prefer, you...
Help us get the dog sled ready. We can teach you all you need to know to feel safe. We set out under the starry skies, hoping to spot the Northern...
Finnmarksvidda: Are you ready for an unforgettable mountain bike adventure?
Imagine a gently rolling mountain plain landscape where the horizon and...
At least once in your life you should see the Finnmark Plateau.
On this trip we ski with dogs and pulks (sleds) from the town Alta across The...
Restaurant Haldde at Thon Vica Hotel: High quality Arctic dishes. Menu in 7 international languages. Opening hours: 3 Jan - 22 Dec, 12.00-23.00....
You can also find travel offers in detailed map of Norway